Skip to main content

10 PM Thoughts

It has been a really long while since the last update. I mean it's March already! Oh my God, where did the time goes? I still have this habit of thinking that it is still February, I don't even know why. Probably because of the aging factor eh? Hahaha! Oh well, it is 5th March already, so yeah.

I still can't shake the feeling of how fast the time flies - period. Yesterday, I had this conversation with my postgraduates friends and we talked about many things. Among of those many things, included how long have they been here in Perlis and some of them said 11 years and some of them said 7 years and so on. Me myself, this year is the 5th year I am here in Perlis and this just hits me. I went "What....?" every single time I realized this. Perlis pretty much is my second home right now and I truly love this place! It lacks the urban hectic lifestyle and offers tranquility that I really love. The greenery view is still accessible here and it is easy to the eyes. Don't you just love the feeling of relief when you see the beautiful greenery view in front of you whenever you're stressed out? I sure do! 

Looking all of those juniors roaming around the campus sometimes hits me that I am old and the memories came flooding back and I thought," haa, how I miss being like them". They have a routine - going to class, finishing the assignment, taking the quiz, the tests, sitting for the exams - oh my... I never thought I would be missing all of that so much as I am typing this!!! I guess this happens when your life is practically immersing yourself is research papers and using the brain most of the time. Mentally tired - that is what I am experiencing these days. But don't get me wrong, I am not regretting the decision of furthering my studies, it's just that...at times, the reality just hits me that we are destined for different things, different paths. Life goes on and you just gotta follow the flow, they say. We just have to keep moving forward one step at a time. 

If I am being honest, without our past experiences, we wouldn't be what or who we are today. They say let bygones be bygones. In my opinion, the past experiences made the us today, it motivates us in a way that we probably never know how. What we cannot do is to dwell on the past because we certainly can't change it. All we have to do is be grateful for every single blessings, for every chances that came upon us. That's my 10PM thoughts, till then. 

xoxo,yours truly

Popular posts from this blog

Stereotyping & Social Stigma

It is a good to post a new blog post today. Sunny day and well...scorching hot actually haha. Anyways, late start for me today cause I'm just too lazy to get my ass off from my bed and leave it. Not that the bed is going anywhere, but yeah... So, I just had my breakfast just now while scrolling through my social medias acc, i.e, Twitter and Instagram stories and I came across my friend's Instagram story which really caught my attention and go " girllll I can relate to this issue ". Basically, it's about social stigma on professions. I am very sure a lot of us had been schooled on this type of mindset, whereby we thought that doctors, engineers and lawyers are a noble job. Honestly, these kind of job IS NOBLE (mind you, there is a but)..... BUT BUT BUT It may only do harm to you at most. Why would I say like that? What do I know? You must be thinking like this. Before I go deep down on my own experience let me give a some sort of disclaimer.  I

2300 Hrs

On nights like this, she often wonders all the what ifs. Through the night, such thoughts wonder over and over until she fell asleep and woke up to the same routine the very next day. On such nights too, she wishes and plans to retreat from certain people's life. Just because she felt she was another burden to them, though perhaps, she never was. On such nights, at certain point, the thoughts are just too much, too overwhelming that tears threatened to run down her cheeks. Each time that happens, she forces them back, she refuses to shed another sad tears. But who is she kidding though? Because later that night, under the covers, facing the walls, in the dark of the night, the tears shall fall and be her sole companion on such nights. On nights like this, she thought, what does it feel to lose some attachments? To lose some people whom she adores too much, how does it feel like to lose them for the greater good? "Do not keep thing to yourself", they said. &quo

[CONT] All About Him

... continuation of previous post... She never realized that she was not okay until she felt her anxiety surfacing, facing trouble to sleep, irregular sleeping habit, etc. One day, her lecturer asked to see her for progress report. She went even though that night she finally able to sleep at 4AM...4...freaking...in the morning. Guess what, she woke up fresh at 7AM! Well, she had been known as a person who easily to be woken up, but still only 3 hours of sleep is dangerous. Never do that kids. So, she went, and reported her progress had a nice direct to the point kind of discussion with her supervisor, everything went well. That was until, her lecturer asked, was she really okay. She contemplated on telling her lecturer what was going on and at the same time she wondered does everything is written all over her face? Eventually, she told her lecturer the story. In return, her lecturer gave a handful of advice for her to ponder. Whether she heeded it or not, that was all up to her.